Thursday

Mid-Life Crisis - Tracey's Funny Story!

Perhaps because I am becoming an older lady I realize that I am learning more and more about women going through their mid-life crisis. A few years ago a met a woman named Tracey who was going through what she considered her mid-life crisis. As we spoke of what happened, it seemed that unlike most of my friends, she didn't seem to have any problems with it. She is a very comical woman: she seemed to lazy to really care that she had a crisis and didn't really have to do anything to over come it. Anything I asked her about from wearing excess make up to buying sexy heels she had some humorous reason as to why she wouldn't be able to do anything. It's women like her who make me laugh now whenever people tell me how much I should worry when I go through my mid-life crisis should I go through one.
During the mid-life crisis, many women put on a ton of makeup trying to make themselves look younger and more attractive. Tracey didn't do this by any means and I asked why: she said that make up is too expensive and she would look ugly in it anyway, so she doesn't want to waste her time. It seems in this case, frugality and common sense defeated the mid-life crisis. My other friend who was with us was in shock at this and was amazed any woman would ever so no to make up. Then again, Tracey is a unique woman all her own.
The next thing that me and my friend asked was about her mid-life crisis and what shoes she would wear; a pair of shoes can tell you everything about how a woman is feeling. She wore her usual pair of shoes; no sexy high heels and no sneakers, just the casual sandals she always loves to wear (she lives in the warmer area of Australia) and we asked her why not change the shoes. She responded by saying she is very lazy and doesn't run and high heels are too painful. It was amazing, she is the first woman I have met that has chosen comfort over fashion. I really admire Stacey for this, mid-life crisis or not she does what she wants.
I have to say that Tracey is unique as was hermid life crisis . Normally, I just hear horror tales or stories which are just made to scare men and women alike. I hope this helps some of the people who read this lose some stress about this; no matter what we will age and we can not change the past or what we have become so easily.
Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers